Pages

goggle search

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Whats New In The Rose Room


Now that I "think" I finally have my Blog up and running again...I can start sharing.  And the first thing I want to start sharing is my Bedroom.  I have been working on my room for awhile and am very proud of it. 
So What's New in the Pink Rose room...

Here are some little trinket boxes I got from Hobby Lobby, they were at 50% off I think I wound up paying less than $4.00 for all of them.

They are just right to hold those little things.

Like: The pretty stitch markers my doughtier makes for me
          Hair Pins, I have to hide them from my Kitten she likes to carry them around
          And the left over screws from when I took apart my computer to clean the fan...oops!

 
Lucky Me, I got a $50.00 gift card for Hobby Lobby for Christmas, obviously someone knows I like the store.  So what did I spend it on?


I really like the shabby look of  the piece, but I must admit it was very cheaply made, the hangers in the back were all wonky, a hook is missing on the front (not sure what I am going to do about that) and overall it felt cheap.  But I liked the way it looked and it gave me a place to put those little gifts the kids give me.  Had it not been 50% off I would not have paid the $79.99 price tag.  But at $39.95 and my gift certificate...I thought it was worth it.



I am always working on something new for my room...I like the idea of having handmade items, I think it adds to the charm.  Right now I am working on some Embroidery pillow cases,  I work on them at the same time for several reasons, first they get done at the same time and second I don't usually use the recommended colors and I might forget...hey it happens.


As you can see they are almost done (sorry about the lighting) I will be showing them off in a later post.

With All That I am
Carrie

No comments: